Thursday, April 1, 2010





Dear Jesus I offer to You all my sacrifices for all

   the sins the sinners will commit and are committing,

   but help me because I can do nothing without

   Your help.

Dear Jesus I love You so much and I want to stay with
  
   You forever.

Dear Jesus I want to be Your lamp that burns of a

   love flame near You and Your lily which decorates
  
   Your altar and adores You.

 Dear Jesus this Holy Week I want to pray all the time
  
   and make acts of mortification.

Dear Jesus I don't think I've been naughty today and

   I offer You the acts of mortification I've done and let

   me do more and more of them during this week so that I'll
  
   really decorate the altar when Easter comes oh Jesus and
   
   You'll have risen from the dead, and love must rise
  
   again with You in our hearts.

Dear Jesus this week I want to write a letter to You every
  
   night and on Easter day I want to write a letter more
  
   beautiful than the others.

Dear Jesus I say good-bye to You and I kiss Your
  
   Wounds Antonietta and Jesus

( Antonietta Meo - letter 146 of the 26th of March 1937)

No comments:

Search This Blog