Saturday, April 3, 2010



Dear Virgin my dear Virgin Mary

   You who are so pure, make me pure as You are.

   You who have suffered so much in these days,

   I want to bear my Cross with You.


Dear Virgin Mary tell Jesus I love Him so much,

   my dear Virgin Mary help me confess well,

   and let me remember all my sins and help me so that

   I can commit them no more and I want to

   correct my faults to become better so

   Jesus and You my dear Virgin Mary can like me.


My dear Virgin Mary I love You so much

   and tell the Holy Spirit to enlighten

   and bless me.


My dear Virgin Mary tell God the Father

   that I entrust myself to Him

   and that I love Him so much


Dear Virgin Mary bless the Church and

   the Clergy and especially my father confessor

   and help him in everything he has to do,

   bless my family and all the world


My dear Virgin Mary lots of greetings and kisses

   and tell Jesus I kiss all His Wounds.


Antonietta and Jesus
(letter 145 of the 17th of March 1937- she herself signed it)


Lamentation
by Giotto

No comments:

Search This Blog